Comments 2020

 



Comments, December 2020

 

Sandi Levy Goldberg

· 

adding a note of history as late as 1945 there was a man who had a horse and wagon called the ragman he wandered the area of south Trenton his name was Benjamin Mintz

Maureen Nestor

Wow! My great great grandfather was a junkman who owned Trainor and Sons Junk Dealer. He had a wagon and went around and collected junk and sold junk. I guess it was good junk vs bad junk. Lol

Jonathan Weber

I wonder if he could have been related to me. There are quite a few Mintz's and Mintzers in my ancestry including my grandmother.

 

Ann Rosenberg 

 

 

 

to me

Your latest email was forwarded to me by Alan Kagan.  You are doing great work!  In the comment section, someone mentioned a database for the cemeteries off of Liberty Street.  My paternal grandparents are buried there and I would like to locate their graves.  From your email information, I think you are the person who can assist me.  Their names are Anna and Louis Rappoport.  Any information or clues you can give me I would appreciate,

 

Ann Rappoport Rosenberg

 

 

to Ann

Ann

 

Why so informal?  Have you forgotten Linda Silver's husband.

 

Look at these links where you should find the name and monument.

 

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PZf8catw5gxqnQtlls-crCN_ADS8W2jBNbrFh0EoDMw/edit

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Downtown Trenton, 1929

BobeshelaStaff, 1920's and 1930's

Avraham and Rivkah Swern