Witticisms: Wise Expressions1

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.--Anonymous

 

There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.--John Andrew Holmes (1874-?), American physician and author

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
Leo Buscaglia

Change is the end result of all true learning.
Leo Buscaglia

Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time... It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.
Leo Buscaglia

Don't brood. Get on with living and loving. You don't have forever.
Leo Buscaglia

Don't smother each other. No one can grow in shade.
Leo Buscaglia

Don't smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.
Leo Buscaglia

I believe that you control your destiny, that you can be what you want to be. You can also stop and say, No, I won't do it, I won't behave his way anymore. I'm lonely and I need people around me, maybe I have to change my methods of behaving and then you do it.
Leo Buscaglia

I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate - it's apathy. It's not giving a damn.
Leo Buscaglia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Downtown Trenton, 1929

BobeshelaStaff, 1920's and 1930's

Avraham and Rivkah Swern