Witticisms: Wise Expressions2

 I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things... I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind.

Leo Buscaglia

I've always though that people need to feel good about themselves and I see my role as offering support to them, to provide some light along the way.
Leo Buscaglia

If I don't have wisdom, I can teach you only ignorance.
Leo Buscaglia

If we wish to free ourselves from enslavement, we must choose freedom and the responsibility this entails.
Leo Buscaglia

It is paradoxical that many educators and parents still differentiate between a time for learning and a time for play without seeing the vital connection between them.
Leo Buscaglia

Life lived for tomorrow will always be just a day away from being realized.
Leo Buscaglia

Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lie's man's only promise.
Leo Buscaglia

Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.
Leo Buscaglia

Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.
Leo Buscaglia

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
Leo Buscaglia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Downtown Trenton, 1929

BobeshelaStaff, 1920's and 1930's

Avraham and Rivkah Swern